Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 8:44 pm

As the day draws near to an end, that's when the secret underground society comes to life.  

Tetrosabier sat in chair,  squirming in the solid metal fold-able chairs.  He looked at the bland room and sighed.  The solid stone pillars expanded up towards the ceiling, feeling like trees that stretched of for infinity.  The waiting room of the assassins guild left much to be desired in ways of comfort, but it served its purpose well.  The bleak floors polished so perfectly that looking down, you could swear you were standing on water.  The waiting desk was overfilled with people talking to the receptionist, demanding to get in to talk to the bosses about their new assignments.

Tetrosabier crossed one leg over the other, only to move it back a second later.  These uncomfortable chairs were not meant to be sat in for more than a couple of minutes, with how hard they were you could give it to a troll and they would knock themselves out with it before the chair got a scratch.  Examining the wait room, he saw very few other people who weren't clearly an NPC.  He sighed.

This is the longest line ever, he thought to himself.  Looking towards the nearest player,  something caught his eye.  This mans eyes were green, such a bright green it didn't seem humanly possible.  And his neat clothing perfectly pressed.  His black hair bringing out the color in his cheeks.  He's cute!

Standing up he walked over to the completely frozen player.  It's got to be a player, he thought  He's got to be.  No NPC would have that brilliant of eyes.  He must be experiencing lag or something.  Standing almost three feet apart, Tetrosabier plopped down next to the stranger, instantly regretting sitting so hard in the steel chairs.

"Hey," he spoke to the stranger.  "Wanna get out of here and, I don't know, head over to the nearby tavern?"

Last edited by Tetrosabier on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 9:04 pm

This place was a familiar haunt for Kol. From the arching pillars to the floor which was always immaculately cleaned so that it shined reflectively. If he chose to he could find his reflection there. There was always something more interesting to entertain him. Though in truth there was little enough of that today.

Usually the assassin's guild knew better than to keep him waiting. Inevitably something unfortunate happened when they did, and so long ago they had determined not to do so. Today it seemed it was an exception. One that Kol did not particularly appreciate. The longer he waited, the more still he became outwardly, and the more he became inwardly... complex.

There. That person. He focused on one singular individual whom might, just perhaps be interesting enough to devote his attention to. The red of their outfit flaunted the paleness of their skin. The arch of the neck was bare to the eye, and it was a lovely arch. Green eyes latched onto the fall of pale skin and his smile imperceptibly widened. Yes.

"Hey, wanna get out of here and, I don't know, head over to the nearby tavern?"

There was a languid blink from the tall, dark haired man, his green eyes swimming with dark thoughts that broiled just beneath the surface. His lips flickered upwards and he slowly caught up to the words that had been offered up to him over the images that were dancing through his skull. The words made him reconsider this man who was... Yes, he could be interesting as well. Perhaps. Kol tilted his head slightly to the side and languidly leaned toward the avian. "Bonjour."

The singular word came out veritably purred, and with a gentle but distinct french accent.
"Oui. I would love to join you for a repast." He slid away from the wall that he had been standing next to and stepped slightly into the other's space. Just enough to catch their scent. "Lead the way, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 9:39 pm

"Bonjour."  That had caught him off guard.  He was not quite expecting french, but Tetrosabier would overlook this one flaw.  

"Oui. I would love to join you for a repast."  The strangers voice was thick with an accent, their words sliding off their tongue like velvet.  The man moved in closer,  intimately close.  "Lead the way, yes?"  Cheeks red,  Tetrosabier was grateful for the feathers covering the blush.  

Picking himself up he straitened his tie, holding his arm out for this stranger to accompany.  Walking out of the waiting room, leaving the dull bland decorating behind they headed for the tavern marked as "The Bards Trousers."  The walls were cracked and covered in vines,  making the place nearly invisible.  The sign hung from one chain, the other hanging down from the sign but not connected to the post that held it.  The door was the only thing that looked even remotely cared for from the outside, with exception of the beautiful mahogany door that had golden accents in the shape of a pair of polka dotted boxers.  The frosted glass burned with the light from the fires on the other side.  Tetrosabier opened the door.

Inside, the decor was as well kept as the door.  The walls were covered in a rosy wallpaper.  Tables of fine wood were sprinkled heavily through out the space, each decorated with candles and mugs.  

Walking to an open table,  he waved at the bartender to get his attention.  Throwing 5 gold to the barkeep he said "Two beers, please."  As he moved to the table off to the side, he pulled out a chair for the french man and asked "You know?  I never got your name, mine is Tetrosabier." He took a brief moment to recollect himself.  "But you can call me Tetro."

Last edited by Tetrosabier on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Graciously an arm was extended for him and Kol with a smile of pure delight accepted it. Long fingers slid over the avian man's arm and though Kol allowed himself to be led it was as a matter of course. After all, he did not know where they were going.

Their destination was not far, but it did cause Kol to blink several times in self-assurance that it was not an over-grown wood rather than a drinking establishment. It bore a sign proclaiming it as one however, and so they went in together. Inside Kol was gratified to find that things were neatly arranged. The wallpaper was garish with red roses plastered everywhere, but there were tables along the walls. Most of them small enough to allow for a vast quantity of them, each intimately lit.

The other man led him toward a table and Kol finally released him with one lingering touch on the underside of his arm.
"Wine for me." The dark-haired man amended the order without a trace of concern, seating himself with an odd discordant movement not unlike a cat dropping ungracefully into its seat and yet somehow managing to still look entirely comfortable.

With the introduction given Kol's smile widened once again and he offered his hand to the other man. It's more than a friendly handshake he offered though, fingers always lingering just a touch longer than is strictly that.
"Kol. I am Kol." He arched his back and crossed his legs in a comfortably lazy manner and idly watched the waiter for a moment before his eyes once again held fast to this avian man before him. "You are an assassin as well are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 2:32 pm

The french man released his arm.  "Kol. I am Kol."

Kol?  That name sounds familiar. Tetrosabier pulled out the chair for him as he sat down and relaxed into the chair.  Though after the waiting room chairs Tetrosabier couldn't blame him.  Pushing in the chair, Tetrosabier arrived at his seat just as the barkeep arrived with the drinks.  Tetrosabier passed another five gold to him.

"You are an assassin as well are you not?"  Tetrosabier looked towards Kol.

"Yes,  I am an assassin."  Tetrosabier stared off into the distance.  "Have been for a while."  The truth was that he had been in the business before it was an official business.  He took a sip of his ale,  doing his best not to make a face at the sour taste of watered-down beer.  Looking back to Kol,  Tetrosabier started chatting with the handsome man before him.

Later into the night, once Tetrosabier had run out of bad knock-knock jokes,  he decided that it was his turn to ask questions.  He asked Kol about more personal things, backing off if Kol seemed uncomfortable.

"You're name sounds familiar,  is there anywhere I would know you from?"  Tetrosabier sat with his hands on his chin and his elbows on the table, devoting his entire attention to Kol and his actions.  He didn't want to overstep any bounds,  but wanted to progress the conversation much further.  

Kol had him captivated.

Last edited by Tetrosabier on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm

Surrounded by the soft light and darkness it was easy to miss the flickering in Kol's eyes. The drifting of thoughts that lingered near the surface as he quietly observed the one that had invited him to this place. From his neatly pressed feathers, to the hook of his beak. Kol was from any stance a rapt audience for the man though he did not laugh at any of the man's jokes. Either he didn't understand them, or they simply were not amusing enough to draw laughter from his lips.

Slowly but surely Kol drew closer and closer to the other man while they spoke. Until by the time that the other's more engaging questions arose Kol was slightly more than comfortably close to him. One shined shoe tracing the edge of the avian man's shoe, one hand carelessly tracing the table near to his hand. A fine tremor was in those fingers. A readiness. Anticipation.

"You're name sounds familiar,  is there anywhere I would know you from?"

Kol blinked too quickly and flashed a grin briefly. "Perhaps? You would undoubtedly remember if we had met before I think. Perhaps you have heard my name from the guild? I have been working there for some time. Do you live in the city of lost angels perhaps?" The nickname for the city made his smile widen somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 5:05 pm

Kol grinned,  his emerald eyes keeping Tetrosabiers attention on this gorgeous man.  The fluttering of Kols eyes seemed to show a certain innocence.   "Perhaps? You would undoubtedly remember if we had met before I think. Perhaps you have heard my name from the guild? I have been working there for some time. Do you live in the city of lost angels perhaps?"  Tetrosabier frowned.

"No, that doesn't seem to ring a bell."  The city of Lost Angels,  what an interesting name for a city.  I'll have to look it up later. Tetrosabier took another drink of his beer, already drunker than he should be.  As a result his posture suffered as the hunched over bird sat in the comfy chair.  Tetrosabier was suddenly aware of how close Kol was.  Kols eyes flickered with intent.  The dark earthy musk drew him in.  Tetrosabier spoke before he had even realized what he was thinking.

"Do you wanna rent a room for the night?  Possibly we could take this conversation a little... further."  Fingers twitching, he spoke with a certain innuendo,  gazing deep into Kols blazing, green eyes.  He blushed harder,  almost certain that even with the feathers it would be noticeable.  If anything at this point his feathers would be turning red.  His posture became weaker, worrying that Kol didn't feel the same way he did.  He hoped Kol felt the same way he did.

Last edited by Tetrosabier on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol

Kol

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 5:20 pm

Kol was nothing if not a keen observer of those that held his interest. It was easy to see that this one was responding to his overtures. Most did, but each reaction was unique and that, was what made this dance endlessly beautiful. Watching the other man's eyes languidly blink. Watching his hand draw nearer and nearer until they were touching. Soft flesh to slightly more rough. Kol found himself momentarily fascinated by the fact that that their skin had such a different consistency due to the fact that the other man was avian.

What other differences did this man hold?

"Do you wanna rent a room for the night?  Possibly we could take this conversation a little... further."

"Oh, oui." Kol's green eyes sparked with fire. He had been slightly distracted by his own train of thoughts, but he would have gotten to asking himself eventually. He motioned a hand toward the barkeep and smiled wide enough to flash nearly all of his teeth. "We would like a room for the evening. Merci."

Deftly he wove to his feet, the motion uncannily like a puppet being drawn up on its strings and offered his hand to the other man. "Come, I will show you why you will not forget this evening." He chuckled darkly, a promise that he was sure to keep.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 5:58 pm

Tetrosabier was about to apologize and run, feeling bad about making Kol feel uncomfortable. But that's when he answered. "Oh, oui."  

Tetrosabier froze.  He didn't know what he was expecting,  but... this had caught him off guard.  Inside, he felt ecstatic.  Feeling his heart skip multiple beats in his chest and the butterflies swarming in his stomach,  he did his best to hold himself together on the outside.  Standing up with Kol, they both made their way to the bartender.

"We would like a room for the evening. Merci."  The barkeep, having received a months pay over the span of a night,  blithely obliged.  he handed the room key to Kol and resumed cleaning the already sparkling counters.  Kol hopped onto the stairs and held his hand out,  an invitation to join him.

"Come, I will show you why you will not forget this evening." Kol said, his eyes glowing brightly.  Tetrosabier felt his cheeks grow hot as the blood rushed through them.  He hadn't known what he would be doing tonight,  but he definitely would not have guessed this.  Tetrosabier slowly extended his arm towards Kol, his was as legs shaky as his breath.  He grabbed Kols hand and followed him upstairs.

-Finish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}   Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Box {Tetrosabier and Kol}
Page 1 of 1