Savior

Savior is a world in which you are the hero. A VR experience - Join us in one reality, or another...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Catchup [Leric & Derik]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leric

Catchup [Leric & Derik] Empty
PostSubject: Catchup [Leric & Derik]   Catchup [Leric & Derik] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Quiet music played in the background of the room which hummed with the sound of electronics. For the moment Leric sat quietly in his chair staring blankly at his screen. There were a thousand things to do, but he could think of nothing. His mind was a riot of competing thoughts and ideas.

Then, quite innocuous, the messenger service binged and he pulled it up unhurriedly on his device.

Hey. The little blue speech bubble pulled up across the screen.

He stared at it, not recognizing the number. Who is this? He typed back quickly, ready to block the number should it be someone unsavory.

You probably don’t remember me, and I’m not quite sure if this is the number, but is this Leric? The message was sent shortly after Leric had responded, and seemed to avoid any allusion to who they might be.

Maybe. Who is this? The surly response was quick in coming.

You may recognize the name Tetrosabier, but if not, then Derik might do.

Leric blinked at the message and shook his head before responding. Ah. Yes I remember you. This is indeed Leric. I assume this means that you are no longer in a coma. Congratulations.

I’ve been getting that a lot, yeah. Just figured I’d hit you up and see how you were doing after who knows how long… I hadn’t been able to find you in Savior for quite a while. There was a long delay, as though the person on the other side were hesitating, but the message came through regardless.

You didn’t hear? I was permanently banned from Savior. I’m surprised they didn’t announce it on the game.

Eh, who pays attention to those announcements. They only talk about new pay to play shit and bug updates. You got banned? What’d you do?

It’s complicated.
Leric sighed and rubbed his forehead, looking at his device and wondering what to say. How is your daughter? She was what? Three when you had your accident?

As well as a daughter can be without a active father figure… Found out that it didn’t take long for Valorie to move on. Speaking of daughters, how’s yours?

Still in a coma, but healthy. Leric closed his eyes briefly against the memories and shook his head again. As healthy as one can be in such a state.

She hasn’t been on in a while either, did they ban her as well?

I’m not really allowed to talk about it. Lawsuits and all that legal stuff. Look. I have work to get back to… It’s been nice hearing from you but I should go. Leric finished typing and put the phone down quietly, staring at his device with the sure knowledge that it would bother him again soon.

It took a few moments, but eventually the phone chimed once more, the last message popping up on the black screen.

K, bye.
Back to top Go down
Tetrosabier

Tetrosabier

Catchup [Leric & Derik] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catchup [Leric & Derik]   Catchup [Leric & Derik] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:44 pm

-fin
Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/X_8Nh5XfRw0

Catchup [Leric & Derik]
Page 1 of 1