What are points? How do I get them?
Points are rewards for role playing, and participating in other site events. Special events will be marked with how many points you get for participation, while others are listed below as they will be reoccurring things that you can get points for doing.
1. You get one points per every role play post (added automatically).
2. You get one point for every palette challenge you participate in (added by the moderator of the palette challenge).
3. You get one point for every picture/piece you turn in during the Inktober challenge month.
(We will post prompts the whole month to help keep you motivated! But they're only suggestions so you don't have to do them. Points will be added by the moderators.)
4. You get ten points for participating in any of the prompt events (added by the moderators).
5. You get ten standard points for participating in any rp with a hacker because you accept the risk that your character may be permanently affected by the encounter.
(You may choose the manifestation of this effect, but there is a high chance of one happening to your character. Do not ask for an effect, but you may request that you not get one. If you say nothing it is considered permission to permanently affect your character. - Points added by you only after the role play is completed)
Points are added automatically, or by a moderators, if you believe there is an issue with your points please feel free to contact us and we will look into it!